On style, creativity and all things beautuful

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Dusty Rose Dress & Hat

I love knitting for my kids, but as they grow bigger and I have less time for quiet evening knitting, it has become my mom’s prerogative to make their warm yet beautiful winter essentials. This lovely knitted dress hand made by my mom for my daughter arrived just in time for our early French spring. During our last trip to Russia to see my parents, we picked this yarn in a beautiful dusty rose color with my daughter. 







Я люблю вязать, и когда мои дети были младше, я даже предпочитала шитью вязание. Но когда дети подросли, это стало полностью прерогативой их бабушки, моей мамы, пополнять их зимний гардероб яркими шапками, стильными жилетками и романтичными платьями.




The inspiration came from the last year’s issue of Vogue Enfants, and the dress from Guess Kids collection. A talented knitter, my mom added some more details to the dress and accessorized it with a hat. The sets is just perfect both for school days and weekend strolls.

“Svetlana” Yarn, 500g (250м/100г)
                                             

Inspiration from Vogue Enfants, Guess Kids



Это платье для Саши пришло как раз кстати к нашей ранней французской весне. На каникулах в России Саша сама выбрала себе пряжу цвета пыльной розы, а вдохновением послужило платье из детского выпуска журнала Вог из коллекции Guess kids. Мама дополнила платье своими элементами и связала к нему шапку. Платье идеально и для школы, и для насыщенных выходных дней.


Пряжа «Светлана» 500г (250м/100г)





Wishing you beautiful spring season!
Желаю вам прекрасной весны!

No comments:

Post a Comment